Generally shipping seaweed is from the country that your delivery address is stated on the order. We use dropshipping to speed up the process. We will send you updates when it is despatched.
- We ship free for any order over 1, or if there is a coupon used.
- No surprises such as import or GST / VAT / Sales tax. We cover that.
- Some destinations may take longer due to slower domestic shipping services and the particular services we use.
- We usually provide you with delivery and tracking details.
- We understand that purchasing on the Internet can be concerning. If we don’t meet your expectations then it is free.
Your seaweed order is shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class. It often arrives the next day, but on the odd occasion can take up to 3 to 4 days. We don’t add tracking as it often takes longer! If it does not arrive within a few days contact us and we will send another order.
We use USPS (United States Postal Service), with tracking (here). Generally, expect 3 to 4 days for most places.
New Zealand Post provides a tracking service with online parcels. The product is shipped from Nelson so generally, it takes about 3 days. The tracking link is NZPO
We normally use Australia Post and ship from the Sunshine Coast, but sometimes use Sendle which uses a range of courier services. Tracking is provided. You are welcome to request Express Post for a small additional fee. Most often shipping takes about 5 days, but sometimes it may take ten days (Tasmania and Western Australia can be very slow).
The link to track is AusPost
Shipping seaweed is easy for other countries but there may be an additional charge for duty or airfreight. If you have any questions contact us (Contact Page)
As Pacific Seamoss is food, we cannot accept returns. Just for safety reasons. We will refund, without questions. But we ask you to dispose of the product sustainably.
- The seaweed is fully compostable. If you have your own compost, put the capsules or powder in the compost. Or if your local authority / council has a green waste, include it there.
- The bag is not recycleable. Compostable packets are air porous, and shelf life is much reduced. We are looking for sustainable alternatives. especially as there is packaging made from seaweed. Unfortunately, packaging that has good shelf life (eg. >1 year) is not very compostable.
Alternatively, pass on the seaweed to a woman who suffers from dysmenorrhea, or to an older person who suffers from joint pain. Let them test it for themselves.